MB | Barrel Washing Machine
- Left- or right-sided version (position of the washout doors and control panel)
- Barrel: stainless steel, perforated sheet or moulded slats (additional option - available upon request)
- Inverter regulating the working speed of the barrel (additional option - available upon request)
- Additional fresh water sprinkler in the barrel (additional option - available upon request)
- Regulated gate instead of a lifted out-feed screen, optional electrical control
- V-belt drive ensures quiet and smooth operation
- Perforated drivers of the conveyor belt draw less water out of the tank
- The barrel is powered by a helical motoreducer with a life-span 10 times longer than an intersecting axis gear
- Durable sluice valves for waste water disposal with a diameter of 50, 75 or 100mm ensure maximum flow capacity
- Central water supply system
- Anti-corrosion protection - sandblasted construction covered with two layers of epoxide bottom paint and two layers of polyurethane high-gloss paint (min. total thickness of the coating: 160μm
MB.WS version with a brush lining is also available.
The MB and MBL washers feature an active brush roll unit Ø200mm (powered by a motoreducer) and a brush lining mounted in the barrel.
|max. productivity||[t/h]||1,0 | 2,0||1,5 | 2,5||2,0 | 3,0||5,0 | 10,0||6,5 | 13,0|
|barrel (Ø|length)||[m]||0,8 | 1,5||0,8 | 2,0||0,8 | 2,5||1,0 | 3,0||1,0 | 4,0|